Welcome to this brand new, executive residence in Adena Meadows, situated on a highly desirable 78’ x 159’ premium pie lot backing onto the renowned Magna Golf Club, Aurora’s most prestigious private golf club. Offering 5450 square feet of living space, this 5 bedroom, 5 bathroom home features indescribable picturesque views of Magna Golf Club, the custom estates of Adena Meadows, a pond and mature trees. Located in the heart of Aurora, it is truly the best of both worlds with views of beautifully manicured green space on one side and the convenience of nearby schools, shops, amenities, the Aurora GO Station, and HWY 404 on the other.
Aurora is one of the most beautiful and sought after locations in the city. Filled with lakes and community ponds, Aurora boasts an abundance of parks, playgrounds and schools, interwoven with shopping and entertainment destinations, both boutique and big box. It’s home to St. Andrew’s College, Canada’s best private boarding school, and head office of Magna International, a world-renowned automotive supplier.
Enjoy a functional main floor layout with spacious principle rooms; a grand elongated foyer overlooking the spiral oak staircase and rear gas fireplace; main floor office entered through a pair of glass French doors off the foyer; combined living and dining room for formal entertaining; a generously sized white kitchen with quartz counters and a large island with bar seating; a servery complete with a bar sink, above and below storage, and a 10’ long walk-in pantry; substantial informal dining area adjacent to the kitchen, featuring wrap around circular windows and a cozy gas fireplace; and a soaring open-to-above family room with 25’ vaulted ceilings, a gas fireplace with a granite hearth surround, built-in niches, and a 12’ span of sliding glass doors overlooking the upgraded covered porch area and views.
Additional features include a large mud room off the 3-car tandem garage with built-in cubbies, storage and a large walk-in double door closet; 10’ and 25’ smooth ceilings; tray ceilings throughout main rooms and hallways; 8’ high interior doors and entryways; circular oak staircase with wrought iron pickets; soaring skylight; 5” wide stained oak finish engineered flooring; 24” by 24” porcelain tile floors; and 7 ½” baseboards.
The expansive second floor features 5 spacious bedrooms each with their own walk-in closet; 4 bathrooms; 2nd floor laundry; 10’ and 9’ high smooth ceilings; 7’ ½” entryways and doors; 5” wide stained oak finish engineered flooring and broadloom floors; porcelain and matte tiles; 7 ½” baseboards; a skylight; and a circular oak staircase with wrought iron pickets.
Master Bedroom & Ensuite:
The opulent master retreat spans over 25 feet in length and is entered upon a double door entryway. This executive boudoir features a spacious seating area overlooking the Magna Golf Club and Adena Meadows Estates; a 200 square foot dressing room complete with a dressing table and storage; a 5-piece ensuite; and 10’ smooth tray ceilings. The 5-piece master ensuite features a luxurious stand alone 70” longsoaking tub surrounded by an array of windows; a 8’ ½” vanity with his and her sinks; quartz counter tops; a makeup counter; a glass enclosed shower complete with a bench and porcelain tiles (5’ by 7’); a private water closet housing the toilet; and 12” by 24” porcelain tile floors.
Additional 2nd Floor Bedrooms:
Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located at the front of the home and each have their own 3-piece ensuite, walk-in closet, and vaulted ceilings. Bedrooms 4 and 5 overlook the side yard, feature walk-in closets,and a “Jack and Jill” 5-piece semi-ensuite with an enclosed shower/tub and toilet area.
The unfinished basement features a 3-piece bathroom rough-in, a cold cellar, and large above-grade windows on the south rear wall.
• Lakeview Homes
• 5450 Square feet (includes 150 sq ft of finished basement area)
• Front property line: 78’
• West property line: 159’
• East property line: 154’
• Rear property line: 43’
• Brick & Stone Façade
• Self-Sealing Roof Shingles
• Energy Star Qualified Coloured Vinyl Windows
• Aluminium Soffits, Eavestrough, Fascia & Downspouts
• Paved Driveway (To Be Completed)
• 8’ High Fiberglass Energy Star Qualified Door With Satin Nickel Finish Front Door Hardware
• Premium Quality Dent Resistant Panelled Sectional Garage Doors
• Two Exterior Water Taps
• Garage Interior Walls Drywalled And Primed
• 8’10” Poured Concrete Basement Walls With Damp Proofing, High Quality Drainage Membrane, & Weeping Tile At All Exterior Walls
• 5” Wide Stained Oak Finish Engineered Flooring
• Porcelain Tile Floor
• Oak Staircase With Wrought Iron Pickets
• 7 ½” Baseboards
• 3 ½” Casing
• 10’ & 25’ High Smooth Ceilings On Main Floor
• 10’ & 9’ High Smooth Ceilings On 2nd Floor
• 9’ High Ceilings In Lower Level
• Tray Ceilings In Principle Rooms & Hallways
• 8’ High Doors & Doorways On Main Floor & 7’ ½” High Doors & Doorways On 2nd Floor
• Quartz Counters In Kitchen & Master Ensuite
• 2 Gas Fireplaces
• 200 AMP Service
• Rough-In Wiring For Future Alarm System
• Cat5e Networking Cable Rough-In From Electrical Panel Location To Office/Library
• Rough-In Conduit For Future Car Charging To Garage
• High-Efficiency Energy Star Furnace
• Humidifier (Installed With Controls At Furnace)
• Air Conditioner
• Heat Recovery Ventilator
• All Light Fixtures
• Central Vacuum (Includes Hose And Attachments)
• High Efficiency Hot Water Tank